Updated Apprenticeship Statistics 2018/19 (Infographic)
We’ve created an infographic using the latest data from the Learners and Apprentices Survey (2018) which shows just how beneficial an apprenticeship can be.
Apprenticeship Statistics 2018/19
- Nearly three-quarters of apprentices agreed that their chances of earning a higher wage in future had increased
- 80% of apprentices agreed that their chances of progressing to a higher level of training had also increased
Employers Also Benefit
- 78% 0f employers that hired an apprentice reported improved productivity
- 65% recognise the new ideas apprentices bring to their organisation
- 83% would also recommend apprentices to other businesses
- 90% of apprentices will get a job or go into further training after finishing an apprenticeship
- 72% will find sustained employment
If you’re considering an apprenticeship, we offer a Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship in the North West and Yorkshire area. The 18-month apprenticeship will cover topics in digital marketing business principles, marketing principles, and principles of coding. To find out more about the programme, visit here.