Modern medicines are powerful substances which have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide. However, inappropriate use or handling of these substances can have severe consequences, including death. Having good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with medication.
• Evidence your competency in handling medication to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Create better preventative care by identifying how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication appropriately
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Aged 19+ (born before 01/09/1998)
• Lived in the EU for 3 years
100% funding available based on if the eligibility criteria is met
Unit 1 - Understand Medication and Prescriptions
Unit 2 - Supply, Storage and Disposal of Medication
Unit 3 - Understand the Requirements for the Safe Administrations of Medication
Unit 4 - Record-keeping and Audit Processes for Medication
0161 474 7603
Floor 2, Building 4,
Registered office in England and Wales, No:07559200
© 2018, The B2W Group, All Rights Reserved.