Modern medicines are powerful substances which have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide. However, inappropriate use or handling of these substances can have severe consequences, including death. Having good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with medication.
• Evidence your competency in handling medication to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Create better preventative care by identifying how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication appropriately
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Aged 19+ (born before 01/09/1998)
• Lived in the EU for 3 years
100% funding available based on if the eligibility criteria is met
Unit 1 - Understand Medication and Prescriptions
Unit 2 - Supply, Storage and Disposal of Medication
Unit 3 - Understand the Requirements for the Safe Administrations of Medication
Unit 4 - Record-keeping and Audit Processes for Medication
The B2W Group provides professional training and coaching services to suit the needs of a range of employers and individuals. Since being founded in 2012, The B2W Group have trained 10,000+ of people throughout the UK in a variety of businesses both large and small. We provide innovative training solutions for organisations by delivering training that’s tailored to the employer’s and employee’s needs.
The B2W Group has a fresh approach to transforming businesses by up-skilling their current staff or bringing an apprentice into the business to add a dynamic and dedicated individual to the team. All of our courses are available through various streams of government funding so are a cost-effective way to provide high-quality training within the workplace.