Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Increase understanding of accurate record-keeping, effective signposting and referral
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
• Aged 19+ (born before 01/09/1998)
• Lived in the EU for 3 years
100% funding available based on if the eligibility criteria is met
Unit 1 - Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
Unit 2 - Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance
0161 474 7603
Floor 2, Building 4,
Registered office in England and Wales, No:07559200
© 2018, The B2W Group, All Rights Reserved.