Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Increase understanding of accurate record-keeping, effective signposting and referral
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
• Aged 19+ (born before 01/09/1998)
• Lived in the EU for 3 years
100% funding available based on if the eligibility criteria is met
Unit 1 - Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
Unit 2 - Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance
The B2W Group provides professional training and coaching services to suit the needs of a range of employers and individuals. Since being founded in 2012, The B2W Group have trained 10,000+ of people throughout the UK in a variety of businesses both large and small. We provide innovative training solutions for organisations by delivering training that’s tailored to the employer’s and employee’s needs.
The B2W Group has a fresh approach to transforming businesses by up-skilling their current staff or bringing an apprentice into the business to add a dynamic and dedicated individual to the team. All of our courses are available through various streams of government funding so are a cost-effective way to provide high-quality training within the workplace.