We all know that social media is a must these days and that a growing number of businesses are using social media as part of their marketing, but for those that aren’t yet on board what are the benefits of investing in social media?
The funded Digital Promotion for Business qualification will help you to develop an understanding of how to promote a business in the digital age. It is a useful course for promoting a business or as a foundation for further learning in subjects such Marketing, Business and ICT. It comprises 13 optional units, 8 of which you must complete in order to achieve the certificate.
This qualification is sized between 150 and 160 guided learning hours. During this time you can expect to be involved in formal learning activities, projects, presentations and practical work.
• Drives brand building and differentiation
• Increase trust in your business and brand
• Promote your content
• Drive traffic to your website
• Increase capability of employees
• Save costs on external marketing
• Learn new skills to build in the workplace
• Gain real, valuable experience
• Learn how to create engaging content that attracts new customers
• Discover how Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) can drive traffic to the company website
• Online course so no need to attend a college and can be done in your own time at your own pace
• Must already hold a level 2 qualification in at least one subject area.
0161 474 7603
Floor 2, Building 4,
Registered office in England and Wales, No:07559200
© 2018, The B2W Group, All Rights Reserved.