Challenging behaviour is causing growing concerns as many individuals have increasing levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives. This behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions like dementia. Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact
• Further your personal and professional development
• Be able to support individuals effectively
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Aged 19+ (born before 01/09/1998)
• Lived in the EU for 3 years
100% funding available based on if the eligibility criteria is met
Unit 1 - Understand Behaviour That Challenges
Unit 2 - Understand How to Support Positive Behaviour
Unit 3 - Understand the Importance of Effective Communication and the Management of Behaviour That Challenges
Unit 4 - Understand the Role of Reflection and Support for Those Involved in Incidents of Behaviour that Challenges
The B2W Group provides professional training and coaching services to suit the needs of a range of employers and individuals. Since being founded in 2012, The B2W Group have trained 10,000+ of people throughout the UK in a variety of businesses both large and small. We provide innovative training solutions for organisations by delivering training that’s tailored to the employer’s and employee’s needs.
The B2W Group has a fresh approach to transforming businesses by up-skilling their current staff or bringing an apprentice into the business to add a dynamic and dedicated individual to the team. All of our courses are available through various streams of government funding so are a cost-effective way to provide high-quality training within the workplace.