Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Level: 3
Duration: 18 months
- Lived in the UK or EEA for the past 3 years
- Spend at least 50% of their working hours in England
- Working at least 30 hours per week
- Not currently undertaking another apprenticeship or funded qualification
- Achieve level 2 functional skills or GCSE grade A* to C (or 9 to 4) in English and Maths
- Can undertake an apprenticeship at the same or lower level than a qualification they already hold, if the apprenticeship will allow the employee to acquire substantive new skills
Typical Job Roles
Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Campaign Executive, Social Media Executive, Content Co-ordinator, Email Marketing Assistant, SEO Executive, Analytics Executive, Digital Marketing Technologist.
The Role of a Digital Marketer
To achieve this, a Digital Marketer will typically be working as part of a team in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign. The Marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions.
A Digital Marketer will normally report to a Digital Marketing Manager, a Marketing Manager or an IT Manager.
During the Digital Marketing Level 3 Qualification, the learner will learn marketing principles and how to undertake online campaigns across a variety of popular social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter and increase website visitors via SEO and PPC campaigns
80% of the learning will be done in the workplace with the other 20% being delivered via online resources, live webinars and classroom training by our highly qualified, industry experienced Tutors.
- Learn how to engage with customers online to increase brand loyalty
- Understand how to use Hootsuite to save time by scheduling and monitoring content all in one place
- Learn basic SEO to improve website visibility on search engines
- Build and manage social media campaigns that reach your target audience
20% Off-the-job Training
The 20% off-the-job training is an essential part of the apprenticeship and therefore must take place during employed time. Employers must ensure that this training equates to 20% of the apprentice’s contracted working hours.
What Examples Are There of This Kind of Training?
Off-the-job training could include the following:
- Classroom Session / Theory or Lectures
- Competition Participation
- Industry Training
- Industry Visit / Conference
- Learning Support (i.e. reading, writing, time-management etc)
- Reflective Account
- Work Shadowing
- Simulation Exercise
- Teaching & Learning Delivery in the Workplace
- Webinar Sessions
- Writing Assignments
Live Apprenticeship Vacancies
Download the Brochure
What You Will Learn
Principles of Marketing
BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Marketing
Learn about the essential elements of project and programme management and customer relationships marketing and how to increase engagement to retain customers long term. You will also learn about collaboration tools and how to protect your reputation by limiting the information you post online. This unit also discusses the risks associated with being connected to the Internet, and the security measures that can keep your computer system and your personal information secure.
Principles of Digital Marketing
CIM Award in Digital Marketing
Learn the foundations of social media technologies, communication methods and how to engage with consumers using various digital marketing tools. You will build and manage campaigns, develop social media content and learn how to boost brand recognition. You will learn about metrics, analytics and reporting and how risks, reputation, advertising and promoting are managed and maintained.
Principles of Coding
BCS Level 3 Principles of Coding
• Learn new skills to apply in the workplace
• Earn while you learn with real experience
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends
• Gain internationally recognised qualifications
• Network with other learners
• Have full support from tutors throughout
• Effective online presence for your business
• Increased sales through online advertising
• Reduced costs on SEO and website maintenance
• Higher customer engagement and retention
• Improved conversion rates
• Targeted campaigns at lower costs
0161 474 7603
Floor 2, Building 4,
Registered office in England and Wales, No:07559200
© 2018, The B2W Group, All Rights Reserved.