Tiegan Walker is currently completing her Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship at Shelton Associates, a marketing agency in Sheffield. She started the apprenticeship at the beginning of February and is already looking forward to developing her digital knowledge and skills.
Shelton Associates comes highly praised and with over 25 years’ experience in developing strategic marketing plans that generate more exposure and sales for your business. Listing just a few of their services, they provide SEO, PPC, Content Writing and Social Media Marketing.
Shelton Associates also provide advice and workshops which are delivered by industry experts.
We caught up with Tiegan to find out what she is enjoying about working with Shelton Associates and what she’s looking forward to in her future.
What do you think of the apprenticeship so far?
Asking Tiegan about her experience so far, she told us she’s enjoying her new role and the experience she is gaining.
“I’m really enjoying it – I think it’s going to really help me with my career in digital marketing.”
During the programme, Tiegan will attend classroom-based training to learn about the principles of marketing, digital marketing business principles, and site development associate training (coding and website development)
What do you enjoy most about working with Shelton Associates?
Being part of a specialist team, Tiegan is surrounded by people with years of experience that can provide guidance during her apprenticeship. Shelton Associates has proven a great fit for Tiegan, and she has settled in immediately.
“It is a really friendly company and I think I have settled in straight away. I love creating content for their social media, writing the captions and including suitable hashtags.”
What are you looking forward to in your future?
As Tiegan has recently started her digital marketing apprenticeship, we wanted to see what she is most excited about in the future.
“I’m excited to start filming, editing and posting videos and hopefully building up the followers on their social media”
As part of our sessions, The B2W Group educates our apprentices on how to build effective social media campaigns and encourages them to plan and implement real campaigns. This coupled with the help of the team at Shelton Associates, Tiegan will be set in the right direction to build the company’s social media following.
Would you recommend an apprenticeship to others?
Apprenticeships are a great way to gain valuable experience whilst working towards a qualification. Tiegan is one of many apprentices that would recommend this route to others.
“I would definitely recommend an apprenticeship to others since you are learning new skills but you are also working and putting these skills into practice straight away!”
We look forward to seeing Tiegan develop her digital marketing skills!
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
Our Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship is an 18-month programme that we deliver in the North West and South Yorkshire areas. We have carefully positioned classrooms in Manchester and Rotherham to provide easy access to our learners.
During the apprenticeship, learners will spend 20% of their working time to complete off-the-job training, with the remaining 80% in the workplace.
If you’d like to know more about our apprenticeship programme, please visit here.
Introduction to Digital Technologies
If you’re new to the digital scene and want to get a head start, we offer a 3-week pre-apprenticeship training programme, ‘Introduction to Digital Technologies’. During this course, you will learn key digital marketing, IT and employability skills and gain a qualification once you have successfully completed the course.
This comes at no cost and is available to those aged 16+ and currently unemployed. It is a great opportunity for those wishing to start a career in digital.
We offer this qualification in the Greater Manchester and South Yorkshire areas, find out more here.
Read about the experience of other apprentices at The B2W Group
Want to know more about our digital marketer apprenticeship? We have spoken to past and present learners about their experience at The B2W Group, and what you can expect from an apprenticeship in digital.
Learner Profile: Tyler Hall
Learner Profile: Josh Andrew
Josh joined Datacentreplus as a member of their growing marketing team a year ago. Over this time, he has developed his knowledge and skills in the digital marketing sector and proved his capability as a hardworking Digital Marketing Apprentice. Find out more about his experience.
Learner Profile: Alicia Edwards
Alicia began her digital journey on our pre-apprenticeship training course and then progressed onto our Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice where she works as an SEO Trainee for the Website Store. Find out about her experience.